ABCNetspace.com Star rating in a blog post has function for visitors to give an opinion on the article, is it good or not, so we can figure out is the visitor like your blog article or not. The rating is usually star shaped rating, but there are also other shape. This star rating located below the blog post.
Actually Blogger also provides this kind of widget, but because its like a poll, not much like rating widget, bloggers do not like this widget from Blogger.
It's very easy to make this Star Rating, since there is a star rating widget maker site, called Outbrain.com. Before entering Outbrain, you should logged in on blogger first.
How to make star rating for your blog posts :
- Go to Outbrain.com, click on register, fill the registration form
- Open your email, and find an activation email from Outbrain to activate your account
- If you have activated your account, Log in to Outbrain.
- Look at the left side, click on "Manage Blogs"
- Then click "Add blog" : - Choose the language depending on your blog, fill your blog URL using http:// for example,
- Click on "Install". Choose your blog, then give a name on the title, then "Add Widget"
- Choose the feature, and choose your blog platform, blogger, wordpress, or else
Easy right? You don't have to edit your template which sometimes hard if you're not accustomed to it.